Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection and healing from abuse.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with heavy hearts, interceding on behalf of ###. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). We ask that You intervene in this situation of abuse, bringing Your peace and protection over ###.

Father, Your Word says, "The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit" (Psalm 34:18). We pray that You draw near to ###, providing comfort and healing. Surround this person with Your love and send angels to guard and protect from all harm.

Lord, we also ask for a way out of this place. Your Word promises, "No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13). Provide a safe escape and lead ### to a place of safety and peace.

We pray for the parents, that You would soften their hearts and bring them to repentance. Let them see the error of their ways and turn towards love and kindness.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
For my parents to stop abusing me...and for a way out of this place...
My prayers are for and with you - God to protect and send his heavenly angels to surround and protect you. That someone will intercede on your behalf. Praying for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A sadistic and satanic man has been stalking and gaslighting me for years. He is not my boyfriend, not my husband, not related to me in any way, yet he persistently takes great pleasure in gaslighting and abusing me. I found out recently that he has other victims as well as me. While I see I'm...
Replies
7
Views
203
An evil ### witch forced me to have sex with her husband against my will. I didn't and don't want to be raped by her husband, she forced him to RAPE me. This is a crime against humanity. Please pray for Jesus to deal with the evil demon possessed ### who believes she owns the universe and she...
Replies
8
Views
369
I have been abused a lot in my life. I think I may need prayers for healing and for justice to be done. My abuser lied and said he would marry me, cheated on me, tried to kill me, beat me, hurt our baby son I think, basically made me homeless, and stole my sons using the courts system and my...
Replies
14
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom