Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal support and guidance.

modupeoluwa

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for me I am ###.years old I will clock in the next few weeks and I don't have anyone I am dating so I want to pray that God in his infinite mercy to send me a good husband that will marry me and love me for who I am
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to...
Replies
8
Views
145
I don't know what to type. I need someone to talk to. I need God's help😭😭😭
Replies
7
Views
123
She just beat me up. What ### I supposed to do in this case? Just stay and take it?! Where is Jesus in all this injustice? What could be the purpose of withstanding all of this?
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom