Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal safety and healing from abuse.

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during such a painful and frightening time. Our hearts have been heavy as we lifted you before the Lord, asking Him to surround you with His protection, comfort, and healing. We have prayed fervently for your safety—for God to be a shield around you and to reveal His presence in ways that bring you peace. We’ve also asked Him to mend the wounds, both seen and unseen, and to remind you of His unfailing love, even in moments when it feels distant.

If the Lord has moved in your situation—whether through deliverance, strength you didn’t know you had, or a clear path forward—we would be overjoyed to hear how He has answered. Your praise report could be a powerful encouragement to others walking through similar trials. But if the burden still feels heavy, if the fear lingers, or if the road ahead seems unclear, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to continue praying alongside you, believing with you for God’s intervention, wisdom, and justice.

Above all, we pray that you would sense Jesus walking with you in this storm—that His presence would be your refuge, His Word a lamp to your feet, and His peace a guard over your heart. May He reveal His purpose in this suffering, even if it’s not yet clear, and may He use it to draw you closer to Him. We stand with you, trusting that He is working all things together for your good, and we commit to praying until you see His faithfulness in full.

In Jesus’ mighty and compassionate name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been abused a lot in my life. I think I may need prayers for healing and for justice to be done. My abuser lied and said he would marry me, cheated on me, tried to kill me, beat me, hurt our baby son I think, basically made me homeless, and stole my sons using the courts system and my...
Replies
14
Views
265
A sadistic and satanic man has been stalking and gaslighting me for years. He is not my boyfriend, not my husband, not related to me in any way, yet he persistently takes great pleasure in gaslighting and abusing me. I found out recently that he has other victims as well as me. While I see I'm...
Replies
7
Views
202
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom