Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal needs and circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudbeck

Humble Servant of All
I am really being tested lately, and I am trying to hold it together. Since Dec. 2011 I've been looking for full-time work with benefits in ###, ###. I have been cleaning and organizing houses for the past few months. I only worked @ 1/2 days last week. I desparately needs to be working every day this week!!! The 1st week I was sick, the 2nd week my car was in the shop for several days, and this week I haven't worked 1 single day. I DESPARATELY NEED TO BE WORKING FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS IN ###, ### ASAP. I now have numerous financial deadlines looming over my head, and $###.69 in the bank.

These are the following financial deadlines looming over my head: Hair cut (Due 2/18), Verizon Wireliess $### (Due 2/7 before midnight), Car Tag $### or $###.### (No Later than Due 1/31 - Grace Period ends 2/10), Capital One $### (Due 2/1), Credit One $### (Due 2/5), Geico Car Insurance $###.## (Due 2/6), Rent $### (Due 2/5), ECUA $### (Due 2/6 before 5 pm), Merrick Bank $### (Due 2/12), & Verizon Wireless $### (Due 2/21).

Please continue to strengthen me through your strength Lord!!! Please give me ABOVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!! I BELIEVE AND TRUST THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING ALL OF MY NEEDS AS WE SPEAK!!! I am Thankful for everything you have done for me!!!

Sincerely,

###
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to...
Replies
8
Views
145
She just beat me up. What ### I supposed to do in this case? Just stay and take it?! Where is Jesus in all this injustice? What could be the purpose of withstanding all of this?
Replies
11
Views
182
my wife has cheated on me in the past with another man and possibly still cheating and might leave. please pray to save my marriage and for my wife to end things with the other man and to get the other man she's been cheating on me with out of her life.
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom