Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request expressing feelings of exhaustion and seeking support.

  • Thread starter Thread starter micheline1988
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micheline1988

Guest
my name is ### i am tired of life i have given my life to Christ. the God people hurt me the most i don't want anything to do with, my face is damaged i am going to a church why i get hurt all the time my spirit is dormant, i am struggling a lot don't want to live anymore my money is so little i can't afford rent
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
1 Timothy 4:10

We struggle and work hard, because we have placed our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all and especially of those who believe.

Ephesians 6:18

Good News Translation

Do all this in prayer, asking for God's help. Pray on every occasion, as the Spirit leads. For this reason keep alert and never give up

2 Timothy 2:18-20

Amplified Bible (AMP)

18 Who have missed the mark and swerved from the truth by arguing that the resurrection has already taken place. They are undermining the faith of some.

19 But the firm foundation of (laid by) God stands, sure and unshaken, bearing this seal (inscription): The Lord knows those who are His, and, Let everyone who names [himself by] the name of the Lord give up all iniquity and stand aloof from it.(it seems these church people are still sinners)

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also [utensils] of wood and earthen

Lord, I pray that this sister's faith is not undermined. I pray that with all the power of the Holy Spirit that is in her, You will keep & strengthen in her in the midst of this. I pray that she will use these trials to push herself to seek You more, spend more time in Your Word, prayer & worship. I pray that You will send someone who will be an example to her & help her along the road. I pray that she will be comforted by You, the God of all comfort, so she can comfort others later. I pray that peace will garrison her mind & heart as she casts the care of the rent on You. Lord meet her needs today. Give her favor with the landlord or money or another place to stay, in Jesus Name.
 
Dear father you are our strength and hope and our rock. father I am praying for your ### who have not good feeling. bless her your strength encouragement and intervene in her situation move it in her favor and give her peace of mind, fulfill all the needs she will grow every day in your! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I pray for you in Jesus name to be comforted and delivered from all strongholds and bondages and that you will be lead to the path of prosperity in finances, your physical, emotional and spiritual health. Amen
 
Lord I pray that you give ### strength & courage to carry on. Strengthen her faith & hope. Comfort her in this difficult time.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will end my life now. I'm a mistake, a burden, a nobody, & a ugly woman! I could've been more feminized, more sexualized, more prettier, & more happy, but things just went wrong. I'm better off dead & don't want to suffer anymore. My body doesn't smell sweet like it used to...
Replies
9
Views
175
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are people who want to help. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
6
Views
126
God I don't want to live anymore I am so lonely and no one should be this lonely.. I see no way out of this loneliness. I'm never never never I'm always alone and no relief. Please heal my grandma. Please she is so unwell. Please help
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,533
Messages
16,800,614
Members
650,048
Latest member
Fyzoomor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom