SUITED UP

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Cowards know better than to touch the apples of God's eye; so, they send forth the mentally and spiritually weak to do their filth for them. I may not know exactly who the "they" are; BUT GOD knows. And, because I know who my General is, I'm gonna stay suited up in my war clothes: Prayer is my sword, and praise is my shield.

1 Corinthians 5:1-5

Sexual Immorality Defiles the Church

It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife. And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.

For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing. When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, you are to deliver this man to satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.

Whom, among the shepherds will rightly divide this Word, lest God has to?

OK I gotta be honest here; somebody hit me up about the "stand your ground" reference. I panicked and removed the video. I don't know what Go Fish means by the reference, but I do know what I mean, and I know what scripture means by the text "stand, therefore. Here's the thing, we live in a diverse society of multiple generations, and I dont pander to fear. I Iike this version of the song, and I love the ladies' performance. If you don't like it; don't listen to it.
SATAN I'M GON TEAR YOUR KINGDOM DOWN!!!

In Jesus name. Amen!

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The same was accused of John The Baptist and Jesus. John, what with his relentless screaming from the wilderness about REPENTANCE: And then there was Jesus shouting and overturning tables in the temple. Lack of self control, as many, including myself, are accused who sound the trumpet...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When God spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, He said. You can not see Me and live. Eternity speaking to a faithful servant of a lving God. When Jesus was on earth, anyone who came to Him found themselves in front of a wonderful person who came from heaven. O flame of love so living forever and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom