Suitable partner and to have ### my ...

Banbon

Disciple of Prayer
Suitable partner and to have ### my grandchild to bond with him as the Partenal Family...we love him..we feel a void.
 
I pray for you and your grandchild; grandchildren are a gift from God
 
Suitable partner and to have ### my grandchild to bond with him as the ### Family...we love him..we feel a void.
Lord Jesus Christ in Your Mighty Name I believe for Your suitable partner Grace between ### and suitable partner. Praise Him Thank Him
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ### who is ### years old and is looking for a suitable life partner. He is the only son of his parents.
Replies
12
Views
237
Suitable god-fearing life partner also educated and decent background for ###.
Replies
7
Views
348
Please pray for both my daughters they are of marriageable age and yet don't seem to be interested in marriage nor have found any partner. I am a single parent and my marriage which was a love marriage was a disaster I feel it may have affected their decision in a big way. I wish and pray the...
Replies
6
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom