Suffering and discomfort Jesus will take away from us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Humans were brought here to earth to praise and honor the Lord, but if they forget to obey heavenly laws written down in Gods word, then pain and suffering and all kinds of discomfort shall come to our life. All pain and diverse problems vary from one individual to others who live under the blessings of the Lord. So, lots of people inside our church and outside of it ask the question. Why God allow suffering in the world.

Sin and disobedience causes suffering.
Forgetting to obey the Lord.
Brings discomfort to our life.
If we just give it all to the Lord.
All those negative feelings will stay away.
Jesus will take away discomfort and loss.
The only answer is this.
Jesus will take care of everything.

Give your all to the Lord and blessings shall follow to your life.

Humans were brought here to earth to praise and honor the Lord, but if they forget to obey heavenly laws written down in Gods word, then pain and suffering and all kinds of discomfort shall come to our life. All pain and diverse problems vary from one individual to others who live under the blessings of the Lord. So, lots of people inside our church and outside of it ask the question. Why God allow suffering in the world.

Sin and disobedience causes suffering.
Forgetting to obey the Lord.
Brings discomfort to our life.
If we just give it all to the Lord.
All those negative feelings will stay away.
Jesus will take away discomfort and loss.
The only answer is this.
Jesus will take care of everything.

Give your all to the Lord and blessings shall follow to your life.
Our dear Lord, full of mercy and compassion will take away all sadness and worry from our heart and mind. We need to be faithful and true to Him till He call us home to heaven.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen. I believe this with all of my heart. Gods said. I will not bring on you any of the deseases I brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who healeth you. Exodus 15.26
All promises of the Lord are true. Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His presence. I can hear the brush of angels, I can see glory on each face, surely the presence of th Lord is in this place.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we walk in His ways, read His word and obey everythine He told us to do, then blessings upon blessings shall come to our life. God will always give us unexpected blessings to us when we obey His word. I shall walk in the light of God and never ever forget to speak to my heavenly Father...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom