Such an answer to prayer tonight Lord Jesus. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Such an answer to prayer tonight Lord Jesus. I thank you for your abundant grace and mercy :-) Lord you are better to us than we deserve and you forgive so quickly. How wonderful you are and I praise you! All glory tonight goes to God.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PrayerRequest.com IloveHayes&Dunns100 New Prayer Requests Lord please answer this Thread starterIloveHayes&Dunns100 Start date9 minutes ago Tagscountry: united states distance future relations salvation wrong people rqu.st/5243662 Copy Short Link Jump to new Unwatch IloveHayes&Dunns100...
Replies
8
Views
137
Dear heavenly father God thank you for not letting me have constant major night mares I've night on. June 8th to June 9th I pray to rebuke reject resist and bind up and lock up all the dream the 3 where I was in a lock up center with 29 staff and the ones when ### look at me funny and the ones...
Replies
6
Views
123
Dear Heavenly Father God please put the wrong doers and the wrong people in their place and to leave me and my relations alone for life including ### People 2.### & Family 3.### & Family 4.### /### & Family 4.### 5.### 7 and whoever else that does nothing but cause us problems, trouble or issues...
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom