Successful In My Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine83

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please let me continue to be successful in my career. Please help me learn everything that I need to learn so I can be promoted soon. I would like to further my knowledge in IT, please place me in the correct role where I can be taught by the best. In Jesus Name! Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord help me be successful in my career. Help me publish, teach, write, get clients, and be a famous international lawyer and arbitrator or international judge. May I achieve my full potential with the Lord's blessings.
Replies
12
Views
305
Hello, Praise the Lord. My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I am ### years old and currently single. I humbly request your prayers for my career growth and future. I am working as a ### in a ###, and I am diligently saving money for my future marriage and personal growth. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
405
Heavenly Father, bless my career with meaningful employment and let every job opportunity add value to my business opportunities, so that they may serve the Kingdom of God and bring glory to Your name. Grant me wisdom, favor, excellence, and divine connections. As Proverbs 16:3 says, "Commit to...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom