Successful Brain Surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mbee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father and Great Physician, praying for a steady hands for the surgeon, a successful surgery and fast recovery for ###'s friend. In Jesus name. Amen.
 


FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU; BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, YES, I WILL HELP YOU, I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.
Isaiah 41:10
Let This Be Your Confession
Heavenly Father! You know my state! I am gripped by anxiety over the surgery I have to undergo! I am very much frightened of the outcome! Master! Your word says that You will strengthen me on my bed of illness and that You will sustain me on my sickbed. Yes Lord! I trust Your word and turn to You for help. Human wisdom and skill are nothing before You. So, please fill the doctors who attend to me with Your divine wisdom Lord so that they can perform the surgery in a perfect manner. Take all those who assist them, in Your hands and keep them as Your instruments in bringing healing to me. I cling to Your promise that You are always with me, wherever I go! You never forget the cry of the humble. Lord! Hold my hand tightly and grant me Your peace so that I can undergo this surgery courageously. I know You will certainly do it because You are the one who perfects everything for me. I totally rest upon You and thank You for being with me. In Your precious name - I pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help ### get through his surgery on his brain. I know with you by his side during surgery, he will get through without any complications. In Jesusname, Amen
Replies
11
Views
498
My ### is on a ventilator and is having fever. She is unresponsive. I pray that they find the cause of the fever and be able to treat it and she would wake up soon.
Replies
9
Views
287
Praise the Lord. The doctor has informed us that our father has a small tumor on the left side of his brain and that he will need surgery. We are taking him to ### for further treatment. We humbly request your prayers—for his healing, for strength, and for God's guidance over the medical team...
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom