Dear ###

Thank you so much for the encouragement and wonderful prayer you have shared, I’m indeed blessed and encouraged in our Lord Jesus Christ🙏🏽
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, my heavenly Father, I pray for your assistance and blessing over the job interview next Monday. It will be a great opportunity that will improve my current financial and career situation. Lord, please grant me enough time to prepare by giving me easier nights with my toddler and baby...
Replies
13
Views
132
Greetings pastor ### and team, Please pray for me that my upcoming job interview on the 9th of September should go well and that they should offer me the job and with a good pay. That the work environment should be conducive and to have a good line manager. I believe God will come through for...
Replies
9
Views
457
I have a job interview coming up on Tuesday December 10th, I pray for God's will, that I do well, and ask that this leads to better things. ###
Replies
8
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom