Success In Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia

Account Closed
I am entering into a competition which will help me. All of you please pray sincerely so that God may grant me success and the desire of my heart of winning the competition. I don't want to lose. With God all things are possible. Praise His Holy Name. I will definitely publish the winning post of the competition in this prayer request. Amen and Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and step back. But Be Encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
thank q for your prayer. Please continue to pray for ### until I receive a positive answer and I want God to intervene in this matter and give me success. Amen.
 
Lord help ### win the competition, Give her victory in every step she takes, Lord restore their family finances, she is pleading her cause since many days submitting her cause day and night Psalm 22:2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Lord Bless the family and they are sure the family will gain the Lost Glory in JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Thanks brother for your valuable prayers. Some financial prob solved, some still remaining. Please continue to pray for ### without ceasing until we see light at the end of tunnel. God bless you.
 
Lord lend the help this soul needs to further himself into a better situation of his desires. Amen.
 
thank you for praying for me. It may be noted that I am a female from ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I commit this competition into your might hands. I ask you to grant my team and I your Grace to present eloquently and very well and answer the questions precisely and confidently in Jesus’ name. I know oh Lord Jesus that you have already written our names in the book of the...
Replies
7
Views
246
Greetings in the mighty name of Yeshua, my students have a club competition on Thursday, please pray that they will have the confidence to present and deliver the information so that they can win the competition. Please pray for their success.
Replies
8
Views
172
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ALL COMPETITION COMPETITIVE SATAN AND DEMONS THAT DONT WANT ME TO HAVE MY LIFE OR NAME MAKE IT GREATLY FORGET ME MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS NAMES GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..THEY STOP TRYING TO PUT...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom