Study And Work Permits

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vickie

Guest
Dear Lord, I pray for study and work permits for myself and my children. I pray for all those who shall handle our applications, so that their final decisions shall come from you. I leave everything unto your hands my Lord. In your name, Jesus, I trust that all will go well.

Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer that I may be successful in getting a work permit in Canada. I am in Canada now as a visitor and I am now unemployed due to the closure of my former work place as of April 30th. I have relatives in Canada that I am visiting now and I am an ### and...
Replies
10
Views
206
Hello! Thank you for your prayers for my Visa because it was approved today by God's grace. But please continue to pray that I will receive the approval of my electronic work permit this week and that I can get an appointment slot for my biometrics and Work Permit I.D before the end of this...
Replies
5
Views
239
Hi! I am a foreign teacher in Thailand, and my work permit and visa renewals are almost due. This used to be very easy until the government introduced a new law, wherein submission of documents to acquire a work permit is now done online, which takes more time than usual. I am pretty anxious...
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom