Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexsforrester

Disciple of Prayer
i need support prayer re: pursuing studies in MSc Clinical Psychology. I have a 1st Degree in Psychology with all the requirements to pursue MSc clinical psychology and I have applied and there is this individual who is making it difficult for me to enter the university to pursue my degree. As a matter of fact, every time I attempt to contact the relevant person who is above this individual I am not prevented from seeing the person. I pray that God put favor in this individual's heart, please help me pray since the time to enter the university is soon to close off.
 
Father God may you Bless your Children with Christ like strength & peace according to the plans you have set ahead of them.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers in the name of Jesus for my theology studies: -That god will let me learn and remember all what i will ever need for ministry and bringing the kingdom -that i will have all the grace and brain power to learn and understand everything easily while i am doing all my ministries (and...
Replies
11
Views
150
I had inquired about these clinical studies these people keep repeating the same questions over and over in the middle of the night and won’t answer my questions. I’m wondering if this is a scam please protect Lord they just claim it’s very good pay. Praise you Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
92
Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom