Struggling Times ### Needs God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Seeking prays over my friend ### that’s struggling with his faith. Battling alcoholism, drugs, doesn’t have a job right now, feeling broken, lost, and isolated. I pray God draws him back to Christ, strengthens his faith, redeems him fully, leads him to good people to help him, and shows him...
Replies
7
Views
124
Please pray for me. I am struggling as a mother. I am starting to not love my child because all he does is cry or is annoyed from life. I feel guilty for this and I just wish I had more energy. I am dying inside. I regret having kids. Please help me I don't want to regret it and I do want to...
Replies
8
Views
167
I have been sharing what my family has been going through. We have struggled horribly for years now. I am recovering from a medical error that poisoned me and disabled me (mentally), cancer, snake bite, torn muscles, unemployment, our finances continue to dwindle to nothing. I cannot seem to...
Replies
12
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom