Struggling In Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Isenbard

Guest
I am really struggling with my faith right now, and I want my walk back with Christ. I am totally alone, and I tried to talk with my pastor, but he is just ignoring me.
 
Father, your word says ask and you will receive. Lord, may you strengthen this person's faith and draw them closer to yourself. I decree a hunger and thirst for God's presence in your life. I bind the forces of darkness against your life and I pray for the grace of God to abound upon your life in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
I am in prayer for God to show you He is with you and to bless you with His Love!!
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will honor this prayer request that has been posted.

Let’s Pray…God with all my heart I pray in Jesus’ name, that You will hear and honor this prayer request. God I thank You for loving me. Lord you told me in Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I thank You for that promise.

God I praise you for what You are doing, about to do, and will do in my life. God I appreciate You not just for Your blessing, but for who You are. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desire, determination, know how, strength, and power to spiritually, physically, financially, and emotionally take excellent care of myself and all that You have blessed me with for the Glory Of God. Lord Jesus please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. We can’t do this with out Your help and guidance Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct our thoughts, our actions, our words, our footsteps, and everything that we take into our mind, body, and spirit.

I loose peace over our mind and thoughts. Let your precious Holy Spirit begin to saturate each one of us, wrapping us in a blanket of peace, joy, and wisdom. Place a hedge of protection around us and cover us in Your blood Lord. I thank you for victory because we serve a God that will do exceeding and abundantly above all we could ask or think. I ask these things in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Be Encouraged Child of God!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
111
Please pray for ### who is struggling to find a job that pertains to his work his skill sets?
Replies
9
Views
139
There is this envious in-law who discarded a lot of my good childhood photos without consent, includes some baby, toddler and teen photos and many other family photos and I am struggling with bitterness and I'm getting oppression or lie coming up from the enemy in the form of thought or mental...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom