Struggles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrystol
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
Heavenly Father I pray for all the lost souls in this world. I ask for Jesus to step into the lives of all those who are ill all those who are hurting and all those who are struggling with financial or marriage problems. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name that You will send Your labors to every member of my family to minister salvation to them all. Let all of them accept You Jesus as their Savior and Lord. Let them all confess with their mouth and believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is Lord. Let every member of my family, especially myself become the person You are proud to call Your very own child. And one more thing, God all those in my family that are playing church, save and deliver them. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer On To All Your Family & Friends that are Christians…

Continue To Pray For Your Family’s Salvation,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. God I'm so sorry for all the wrong I have done. Please forgive me. I repent (I turn from anything that is not pleasing to God). Jesus I’m calling upon You to save me right now! Jesus come live in my heart and be my Savior and Lord of my life. Make me the person You would be proud to call Your child. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. God I Thank You in Jesus name for saving me, forgiving me, cleansing me with your blood and filling me with Your Holy Spirit. Amen.

God said in His word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He that comes to Me (Jesus) I will no wise cast out. If you will confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom. 10:9,10,13)
 
Loving Father, I pray in agreement with the preceding prayers. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement, in Jesus' name. Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Praying to Jesus for no suffering in marriages and in financial woes. Amen.
default_whoo.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

it ruff to sit back and watch one struggle in all ways and others sit back and have it handed to them and they waste most of it not just in finances but all aspects of life watching one pass on and work all there life for there family and then watch there family just waste all they work for but...
Replies
8
Views
190
I would appreciate prayers for strength in struggling with my loud wants and desires. They are distracting me and side tracking me. Thank you very very much and may God bless you!
Replies
9
Views
115
Hi everyone, I'm ### and I'm the only Christian in my family. I really want to tell them about Jesus and my faith. Only my mom and a 13-year-old ### know I'm a Christian. I have autism and I struggle with communication. My dad, sister, and ### are people who always know better and they will...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom