Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I want to stay healthy and work in a workplace where there are may illnesses, please pray for me to be strong and healthy,especially as my ### and my ### will visit me soon and I want to be in good health then.
Replies
10
Views
31
My ###-yrs old nephew ###. Evry time getting weak, cough and cold. Nose blockage n all. Till yesterday he was fine, today he again having cough and cold. On Monday Tuesday he had high fever. , took him to hospital taken saline n we got back to home. On same evening again he's fever started n...
Replies
9
Views
276
Hello, I want to recover from a weak immune system and I had lots of spiritual, personal, financial, and workplace battles during the last years. Now things are getting better, but still, I fall ill more easily, my immune system is also weakened due to trauma and fear, and I want to recover...
Replies
5
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom