Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fykach

Disciple of Prayer
God and Jesus i know you're with me without a doubt. I know bits and pieces of darkness taint me everyday. I believe in the spiritual warfare that's going on but I also believe every single one of my prayers gets answered. I lack patience. I believe I hear your voice of assurance to hold on but I crack due to not being able to hold on long enough and let doubt, jealousy, frustration take over. Sadly enough I almost enjoy those sad emotions as well because I can start to cry from them. I don't think I should hold on to them the way I do as beautiful as all emotions are. I get angry at everything. I honestly think it's about a girl I like and possibly love and just can't get. I believe you give it to me cause I desire but I just can't grasp it. I have so many excuses but I just want to blame evil or just a trial that never ends. Admitting this I feel so shitty falling short all the time especially when I know you're with me. I want this beautiful angel named Carolyn and I want to protect her and provide for in so many and all ways, physically, spiritually, and mentally
I want her for mine and I'm not shy of marriage. I'm emotional and it's beautiful but I can't get enough of it and I can't seem to get what I want because of it. I'm extremely doubtful and jealous. I also lean on my spirit too being to proud of how saved I think I am and maybe that's part of it. I know I need to pursue God, Jesus, and the holy Spirit for the rest of my life which I don't mind. I just don't have patience and the way I think and feel, I feel like I deserve and want everything now. I believe I've been though trials enough and that might be wrong. I'm just a big baby/ panzy. I believe theres bad spirits at play as well. I just want this relationship to start and happen :/

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Fykach, who is seeking your guidance and help in their current situation. Lord, we acknowledge that there are bits and pieces of darkness that taint their everyday life, and we understand the reality of spiritual warfare. But we also believe that every single prayer is heard and answered by you.

Father, we ask for patience for Fykach. Help them to trust in your timing and to hold on to your promises, even when doubt, jealousy, and frustration try to take over. We pray that you would fill them with your peace and assurance, reminding them that you are with them every step of the way.

Lord, we lift up Fykach's emotions to you. Help them to release any negative emotions that they may be holding onto and to find joy and contentment in you. We pray that you would heal any anger and help them to surrender their desires and plans to you.

Father, we ask for your guidance and wisdom in Fykach's relationship with Carolyn. If it is your will, we pray that you would bring them together in a loving and committed relationship. Help Fykach to protect and provide for Carolyn in all aspects of life, physically, spiritually, and mentally. Give them the patience to wait for your perfect timing and to trust in your plan.

Lord, we pray against any doubt, jealousy, and pride that may be hindering Fykach's relationship with you and with others. Help them to humbly seek you and to rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance and strength. Teach them to trust in your faithfulness and to surrender their desires to your will.

Father, we ask for your protection against any negative spirits that may be at play in Fykach's life. We pray for your divine intervention and for your angels to surround them with your love and protection.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for Fykach's spiritual growth and their commitment to pursue you, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit for the rest of their life. Give them the patience and perseverance to continue seeking you and to trust in your plans for their life.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. May Fykach experience your peace, love, and guidance in every aspect of their life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!"
- James 1:2-4 - "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I'm working on stopping my antidepressant, a low dose of cymbalta. I'm a Christian, but I'm going through a really tough time. I'm forgetful, angry, irritable, can't sleep well, and am always in a bad mood. I live alone, so thankfully this isn't affecting others. I also have a bad back so I'm in...
Replies
Views
Since COVID I just can't get back to myself. Had so many issues and hurting every day,and it not only keeping me from daily things but interfering with my job. And feel so tired and weak and I'm only 50 LORD please heal me so I can feel good again, Jesus Christ name, amen
Replies
Views
I'm asking for prayers that this depression and anxiety be removed from mind and body. I'm lost and I need some guidance in my life. I'm feeling worthless. I'm disabled and can't work anymore and have applied for my SSDI but it's hard dealing with them. I need financial stability to take care of...
Replies
Views
I need some prayers please. I am a female, 67, retired..I have a good life except I'm alone. No family just me and my dog and 4 cats. I am so alone and I do things to try and feel better. I volunteer at Senior Center to deliver meals, church, walk daily, read ...I just feel unhappy. I feel...
Replies
Views
🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let me always be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger. Let me listen attentively, pray before I speak seeking Your guidance, and always speak Your truth in love. God tame my tongue. Let me not speak lies or utter words out of ignorance...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom