Stressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lord urgent of financial breakthrough so I could pay my light bill, put food on our table.....:(. Feeling sad right about now........
 
Please bless the family with financial provision, dear Lord. Please help them to find a way out of this financial trouble. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father we lift up to you ###, Lord we know that ### and her family are worth more than sparrows to you, Father God give her more faith to keep on trusting you Lord that you will bless her and give her food on their table, and will provide all their needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Lord God show your miracle to ### Father, let her know that the God we are serving and praying will never let His children go hungry.

Thank you Father for we know you have heard our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen Amen.

Have faith sis, and keep on trusting God.

You will never run out of food daily.

I am a living testimony of God's blessings. I have none, but God has blessed me and my family and we always have food on our table. Believe for He is faithful that promised.

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
our god is capable to deliver u from all debts. with in 24 hrs someone appointed by god will meet all ur needs
 
I want to thank everyone for praying for me and the family and praying that God answer my prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is completely understandable that you are furious, exhausted, and feeling let down right now. Telling someone not to worry when their fridge is completely empty and their paycheck is weeks away isn't just frustrating—it feels like an impossible, cold demand that completely ignores the reality...
Replies
9
Views
131
I SPEAK COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY LAWYER URGENTLY GREATLY WINS THE CASE OF THE APPEAL BECAUSE OF WHAT IS BEEN IN SECRET AGAINST ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY THEN HEALED THAT CHECK COMES IN THE MAIL GREATLY 💯FOLD. IAM BLESSED NOT STRESSED IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord Help me I can’t take my problems anymore to much pressure. I can’t afford to live. I’m thankful for my job and your love and mercy I’m thankful for your protection and provision. What I get paid isn’t enough. I have missed mortgage payments and my home is falling apart needs repairs. My...
Replies
8
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom