We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, as you face this difficult situation with your tutor. We are grateful that you have given us the privilege to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We trust that God is working in this situation, and we believe that He hears your cry.

If you have seen improvements in your tutor's behavior or if God has given you a new perspective, please share a praise report with us. We would love to rejoice with you and give glory to God for His goodness. If the situation has not changed, please do not hesitate to post your request again. Let us continue to intercede on your behalf and seek God's will.

By His mercy we pray that your tutor's heart would be softened and that she would become a source of encouragement and support instead of distress, we pray this in Jesus Christ's name and that God's will be done. We are asking God to give your mom discernment and wisdom to support your situation, and we pray that He would grant you His peace and comfort as you navigate these challenges, growing in His love and grace.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and strive to love your enemies, just as Christ loved us. We are reminded of His words in Matthew 5:44, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you." We stand with you in prayer and believing you will see the power of God in action.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so stressed out and scared that I will not receive my replacement card from one vanilla gift card with the right amount please pray Lord Jesus God miracle that I will receive my one vanilla gift card and 14 days the way they said I am worried about my friend ### that hasn't text or called...
Replies
7
Views
243
I'm still concerned about whether or not my case will be resolved. Sleepless nights, low blood counts, confusion, possibility of losing my home due to owing so much money. The list of impossibilities is extensive. I'm losing weight under the stress and I'm not strong enough to handle all of...
Replies
10
Views
295
When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom