Stress

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thaddo1018
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thaddo1018

Guest
I have been so stressed lately over work and school, I am just not sure of what to do with my future. I want to serve God, and I want to live my life for Him. I just don't know where to go from here. I have been turning away from Him lately, but I want to get back on the right path. Please, pray for me. Also, a good friend of mine just lost his Father recently, and I am sure he is in so much pain. His name is ###. Please, pray for him as well! Thank you.
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quite my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my foot steps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer, God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.†Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord Show ### the Right way, Lord Help him understand that placing YOU in everything brings him success and Glory to Your Holy Name, Lord Bless his Work and appropriately his school, let him not be stressed, LORD we Pray for His friend ### and his Family, We Pray for the LOSS in this family, Lord let ### feel that you are above his Father Place, You are the Father of all, your Love for us is sufficient, Give peace in their family, let them enjoy your presence... Praying in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me be on top of a situation and not overreact or stress about it. It’s I just wanna take care of something but also did not want to ignore the situation. I wanna work and be productive and get things done just like that. I also don’t wanna overreact either so please...
Replies
11
Views
147
please pray for peace from anxiety for ###. ### have been full of anxiety lately. ### can't not stand it and ### am not sure how to fix ### current situation causing ### the anxiety. please pray for peace of mind for ###..
Replies
8
Views
126
No stomach or diggestion issues. No diarrhea or similar issues. Being relaxed, joyful and healthy. NO STRESS OR TENSION.
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom