Stress Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

pray247

Prayer Partner
I don't want any negativity or stress in my life Lord please remove it and never allow it to ever come back in your name Lord. I want peace and I want to be HAPPY!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free, accurate and peaceful work week in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
9
Views
173
Please do along with me in agreement 🤝 I will have a productive, stress-free ,accurate, peaceful and blessed work week. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
9
Views
346
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free, accurate and peaceful work week. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom