Stress Appt. For ###,

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Husband has to go for a stress test tomorrow.

Lord let him get through it with no complications.

Make the results be good. Also, I have an

appointment tomorrow at ###:### and I am a little

nervous. Please pray that I am not nervous

and that I won't have any pain. In Jesus

name I pray
 
Praying for your need to meet with Jesus Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a dental appt tomorrow June ###. I am asking Jesus to please let the appt go well. I pray there is no problems with my teeth. Dental care is so expensive. I am praying to Jesus there is no problem with my teeth.
Replies
9
Views
181
My mother has a doctor appt tomorrow. Pray that her lab results and ultrasound are good with no issues found. Please pray that she doesn’t need dialysis and she can just continue to have her kidney monitored. Please pray for her. I declare and decree all these blessings over my mother…in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
123
Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom