Strengthen Us So That We May Live As Your Word Teaches Us..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
Holy & Righteous Heavenly Father, we give thank unto You, for You are great & greatly to be praise. We lift Your holy Name for You alone deserve all honors & all praises. You are awesome & mighty in all Your works, glorious & victorious.

Loving & Merciful Father, please strengthen us so that we live as Your Word teaches us. When we determine to take Your Instructions into our minds & hearts & clothe ourselves in what we have learned, only then Your Holy Word becomes embodied in us & in it will make a difference in our lives & of those we encounter. May we be doers of Your Word, not just hearers, please give us the courage to follow You. Strengthen us by the power of Your Spirit to live for You every day.

Abba Father, because You are always with us, please help us when we lose hope & help us be confident in Your love. Chase away our fear & anxiety. Tough people may fail us, You never will, Your ability to answer our prayer has no limits. In the Way, the Truth & the Life Your Precious Son Yeshua we honor You & ask for those blessings from Your hand. Amen, Halleluyah.
 
One night I had a dream...

I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and

Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.

For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand;

One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of my life flashed before us,

I looked back at the footprints in the sand.

I noticed that many times along the path of my life,

There was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest

and saddest times in my life

This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.

"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,

You would walk with me all the way;

But I have noticed that during the

most troublesome times in my life,

There is only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why in times when I

needed you the most, you should leave me.

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious

child. I love you, and I would never,

never leave you during your times of

trial and suffering.

When you saw only one set of footprints,

It was then that I carried you.

Read more: http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/footprints-prayer.html#ixzz2KbJ47NZI
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Father your word teaches us to commit our work to you and we shall succeed. (Proverbs 16:3). I have done quite a lot work on woodworking shop that is my ###'s. Renewal and cleaning up the place during this summer. Lord let that work to give fruit and don't let it go vain. If it is good in...
Replies
10
Views
96
Lord Father your word teaches us to commit our work to you and we shall succeed. (Proverbs 16:3). I have done quite a lot work on woodworking shop that is my ###'s. Renewal and cleaning up the place during this summer. Lord let that work to give fruit and don't let it go vain. If it is good in...
Replies
7
Views
52
Father God, strengthen your children during this horrible time. Lord give us comfort, joy and peace in our spirits. Heal our bodies and minds continue to provide us all with hope. Lord Jesus, align our hearts and minds with yours Lord. Open our eyes this day that we will see wondrous things from...
Replies
11
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom