Strengthen my relationship with ###

An update, ### and I have finally spoken after more than a week of no contact. We still haven't been able to get alone time but we are making plans for this week hopefully. ### was in a very bad place a few weeks ago and I have been praying for God to help her get clean from drugs and to help her find her true self once again. When we spoke today it really sounded like she was speaking with a more clear mind. I want to thank God and praise him for continuing to work in ###'s life as well as in my life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my Christian family. I am asking you to pray with me to Jesus Christ to strengthen my relationship with my ###. In the past, I have posted prayer requests to reconcile our relationship, and by God’s grace, we have since gotten back together. Now, I am asking for prayers to strengthen our...
Replies
6
Views
635
Please pray that I can grow in the faith and strengthen my relationship with God. I don't feel God and I am trying to be more devoted to Him but it's hard sometimes. I need to meet Jesus. Also thank you to anyone who has prayed for my cat ### who escaped. I am so blessed to say she is back home...
Replies
9
Views
398
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom