Strengthen Me, God, Please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter summer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

summer

Guest
Dear Father, I pray that You please help strengthen my faith and belief in You, as I continue to walk my renewed path with You. Father, I have devoted myself to Your Word, and continue to do what is said one should do when they surrender their life to You. I feel as though I am becoming discouraged, impatient, and have doubts, and ask You Father for Your mercy, guidance, love, healing, forgiveness, and wisdom. God, please show me the life You have planned for me, help me to listen, help me to abide by Your commands. Please I ask that You flood my life with Your abundance of favor in every aspect that You see I need. My heart is still longing from the heartache I have endured in my 7th year relationship with ###, Lord. Please heal my heart, and help my mind to be at ease. Soften ###'s heart and help him to see the errors of his ways. If it is Your Will, please bring him back to me. If not, then please don't allow me to continue to feel such despair and misery. Help me to put my trust in You and to see Your understanding for these unfortunate events. Speak to me please. Help me to have patience because I cannot endure this any longer. I have seen where I need to grow from this experience, but I just want my heart to let go. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, strengthen me in these times of trials, make strong, Lord. My marriage is over, husband has chosen to break it. I have tried with hope of reconciliation. But he has chosen to be single, even though we are still married. God, God has never been unfaithful to...
Replies
8
Views
118
Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
125
Asking for prayer against being framed in work when I'm doing the correct thing & being a good worker in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom