Strengthen Me Father

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arpana
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arpana

Guest
Dear God

i dont know why certain things happened, why certain things continue to happen and i dont know wat im suppose to learn out of this.. all i know is that iv hit rock bottom!!! i really want ### back in my life even though he's cheated, abused and he's a non believer.. im helpless and weak.. please deliver me..

thank you for this site father.. it has been my saving grace
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I give you my heart. Bless me to come to know You in all Your ways and love You with an insatiable (ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge) love. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
If you are a believer then you really should not be unequally yoked with a non-believer. You will only have a life of misery. The enemy puts things and people in our life to keep us away from the things of God. I pray that you recognize that and don't try to "make" the relationship work, you will just be left heartbroken and empty. I'm sure the pain seems unbearable now but you will get through it with God's strength. God has a plan and a future for your life and it is of good, not evil. Hold onto your faith and don't let anyone sway you in the wrong direction. I would encourage you to take this time to work on your personal relationship with the Lord and he will direct your path. God bless you!
 
The Spirit of Truth abides in me and teaches me all things, and He guides me into all truth. Therefore I confess I have perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance that I have come up against. For I have the wisdom of God. (John 16:13; James 1:5)

Father, thank You for hearing this prayer. We know without You we can do nothing. By your Spirit, help by ### to know what is right and to be eager in doing Your will. Please guide her with your gentle mercy and fill her mind with wisdom. Let her always find her way to You and through You reach completion. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear heavenly father thank you i got 1 year free hospital visit and tomorrow i will go to the ER and please give them the wisdom to find what is wrong with me. and for them to give me a temporaly thyroid perscription my pills are runing out i had to cut back the dosage myself ive been wanting to...
Replies
8
Views
115
Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
121
Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, strengthen me in these times of trials, make strong, Lord. My marriage is over, husband has chosen to break it. I have tried with hope of reconciliation. But he has chosen to be single, even though we are still married. God, God has never been unfaithful to...
Replies
8
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom