Strenght needed to continue the road to heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Give me strenght o Lord to continue to serve You in my church and at home. I ask for all my children to be saved and on their way to heaven. I want none of them lost or forgot to read Your word. Be with them. Stay with them and lead their steps towards Yourself.
Nothing we have brought into this world and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. Everything belongs to You and You alone. Give me wisdom to use my house as a house of prayer and a gate to heaven. Sinners will come in and get saved and be on their way to glory. Give me wisdom from heaven to do and say the words Jesus would like to hear. Save the souls of all my neighbors and all my coworkers. Bring all of them to church for prayer meeting and save them. In Jesus name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne who is worthy of all glory. We will never ever forget those things He has taught us on a daily basis to sing praises to His name and honor His name whever we are. When struggles and grudges come along. I lift my heart...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom