Stregnth And Wisdom

  • Thread starter Thread starter dvine143
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dvine143

Guest
Please lord give me strength to keep going, good. My ### to have faith in you and I. My ### while he is away, my search for a job and a safe place for my kids and I. Thank you god, thank you spirit. In Jesus name amen.
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with me in prayer as I seek God’s help in this season. I have realised that I need to grow in emotional maturity and learn how to care deeply without allowing people’s words, opinions, criticism, or actions to steal my peace. Please pray that God will help me to surrender every...
Replies
10
Views
214
Lord Jesus, Thank you for every blessing both small and big. Forgive me the moment that i forget to be thankful. Thank for this job. But you know the challenges, struggles, hurdles that i am going through physically, financially, and mentally. Lord Jesus i surrender my life and carrer in to your...
Replies
12
Views
192
I need help loading a big moving Pod, mostly 25 years worth of clothes and boxes. But before i can do that, I have to go through everything to decide what to keep, and how to deal with all the rest: garage sales, donate, etc. Time is short because I have to be out of this house within 14 days...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom