Storm and Hatred in my place of Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

haryurr

Guest
God should take absolute control of my work and restore me into my rightful places. All the spirit of hatred, unfavorable situation and incompetency should be destroyed on ### path of work. That undeserved and unmerited favor be established in my life and job in Jesus name.
 
Lord bless and speak on this situation have Your way and cover her with Your grace and mercy let favor rule her every move in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Belittling discrimination and hatred by my boss and admin. I am on winter break; I fear going back to my class because the admins have been harassing me, micromanaging, and discriminating. Please pray they stay away and let me do my job. I will not be staying next year. Please pray for a...
Replies
5
Views
281
Dear Heavenly father. Today I lift up my place of work, praying that all work which is meant to be coming through, through clients, is healed and set in place. I pray for the company I work for and for all of its staff, that all clients meant to book with us will be kept safe and that their...
Replies
8
Views
339
Today I lift up the company I work for again, praying that the devil, evil intentions and undermining powers are destroyed around it, that blockages to the attraction of clients are removed through the blood of Jesus. I pray that all the clients and potential clients are covered in the light of...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom