Stop the divorce and change ###'s mind

This is me, I posted this request. He’s agreed to a 5 week extension, just because I pleaded. He’s found a new woman and wants to be with her. Please pray that something happens between them and they see they are not compatible. I want him to come back to our young family 🙏
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply painful and urgent time. Our hearts have been heavy as we have lifted your marriage before the Lord, asking Him to soften hearts, restore love, and turn back the tide of separation. We have prayed fervently that your spouse’s mind would be changed, that the anger and hurt would be replaced with understanding and grace, and that the years of commitment you’ve shared would not be lost to this moment of crisis.

If the Lord has moved in miraculous ways—if your spouse has had a change of heart, if the divorce papers have been set aside, or if reconciliation has begun—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has answered so that we may rejoice with you and give Him all the glory.

If, however, the situation remains unchanged or feels even more difficult, we encourage you to post this request again as a new prayer need. We are not finished standing with you. We will continue to intercede, believing that God is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine. His timing is perfect, and His ways are higher than ours. Keep seeking Him with all your heart, trusting that He hears your cries and sees your tears.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, strengthen your faith, and remind you that you are not alone. We will keep praying that He would heal what is broken, restore what has been lost, and draw both of you closer to Him and to each other. In Jesus’ mighty and merciful name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi did got married when I was very young I do not want to do the same mistake anymore please pray for this curse of failure to have the right partner to go away in Jesus name and please pray for my ### and ### that they will not have sex before marriage please pray for me for the right ### ###...
Replies
7
Views
266
Lord I need you now more than ever. I know with you all things are possible. Bring my husband home. Help us find a way back to each other and stop this divorce. I know this is not what he wants and it's not what I want but his mind is clouded. He's been struggling with since his sister past and...
Replies
6
Views
243
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I am praying Father God that You remove and thoughts of divorce in ### and my marriage. I pray that You cancel the divorce. I pray ### and I can be a team again and build that trust we once had before. Help us to mend our marriage. Show us how to love each...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom