Stop Eviction

  • Thread starter Thread starter james kiriakoutsos
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

james kiriakoutsos

Guest
Help with rental property co.
 
If you need a miracle, fast and pray and then listen to God's instructions & obey the first time He tells you what to do to get your needs met.
 
Father God in Jesus name I pray for help with the rental property.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ### ### is in need of prayer I have eviction court tomorrow pray for my ### and I to keep our apartment. I also need prayer for my finances to increase tremendously. Blessings to you and thank you.
Replies
8
Views
273
I'm am not allowed to give any personal info apparently. God uses people to give, not just pray, as in the book of James. James made it clear you should not just say, "Be ye warmed and filled" when you could physically give to meet the needs. So in spite of my criticism of the sites rules, or...
Replies
6
Views
228
To ask God 🙏🙏 to put on my landlord's heart to let me catch up on my back rent and let me keep my apartment, please Lord 🙏 help me.
Replies
10
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom