Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank-You-Lord-For-Everything.jpg

Stop And Tell The Lord Thank YOU!!!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my Great Physician and Healer. You are my Provider. You supply all my needs. You are the Author, Perfecter, and Finisher of my Faith. You are the Shepherd of my soul, the beat of my heart, and the length of my days. You are my Counselor, Protector, my Rock, and Fortress. You are my Light in the darkness and a Lamp unto my feet. You are my Refuge and Strength, my Very Present Help in the time of trouble. You are my best Friend and You always want the best for me. Thank You. You will never leave me or forsake me. You God Me! You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You! Thank You Jesus. It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell The Lord Thank You...

View attachment 195356

Stop And Tell The Lord Thank YOU!!!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my Great Physician and Healer. You are my Provider. You supply all my needs. You are the Author, Perfecter, and Finisher of my Faith. You are the Shepherd of my soul, the beat of my heart, and the length of my days. You are my Counselor, Protector, my Rock, and Fortress. You are my Light in the darkness and a Lamp unto my feet. You are my Refuge and Strength, my Very Present Help in the time of trouble. You are my best Friend and You always want the best for me. Thank You. You will never leave me or forsake me. You God Me! You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You! Thank You Jesus. It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell The Lord Thank You...
Thank you Jesus for taking away my depression, my doubts and fear from my heart. I love You with all of my heart. Bless the songs of praise we did this morning. Touch the hearts of those who came to church and listened our songs. O Jesus your presence makes me whole.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Thank you Father, my saviour who died on the cross for me. You have done it for me. I will bless your Holy Name for as long as you give me breath. Thank you, thank you, thank you my God for a successful procedure for my husband Kenneth. You are the great physician. Thank you for guiding his...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
2 Samuel 22:3 KJV: The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Savior; thou savest me from violence. Every morning tell the Lord "Thank You"! Make it a daily habit to tell the Lord Thank You. It will change your day...
Replies
Views
Thank You, Jesus for the blood You gave for me. I pray I focus on all the good and your blessings which are many instead of being so down on myself and negative. Thank You , Lord for this beautiful day, my boys, my granddaughter, my family, friends, my life.
Replies
Views
Giving all praises to my almighty God for giving us another chance and day of life . Thank you for all you do lord thank you for this beautiful baby girl she is perfect lord. I have almost everything a person can ask for I’m so grateful. Continue to work on me lord I can be better I want to do...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom