Yonarin

Servant of All
Lord heal stomach pain and pain to feet Praises Yah heal us all seeking healing and bless us and protect us by Your healing Blood covering. Stop the devil in his tracks Lord. Have them return those items. Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and make you whole again. I'm praying that He would bless you with all of your needs and that He would bind satan and his lies, through the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
And please heal this cold soon Yah So much to do...Be Blessed and Safe all🙇🏻‍♀️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted in hospital for ### days now due to stomach pain and bad cramps making him cry with pain daily, reports coming normal bt doctor can't identify the problem,pls pray lord Jesus heal and deliver him completely and bless him with good health,amen
Replies
9
Views
143
My ### yrs old son ### suffering from stomach pain since yesterday, he didn't sleep properly the whole night due to pain. Please pray for him to recover soon from stomach pain let God touch him and heal him with his nail pierced hand. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
182
Please pray for my ### yrs old son ### is suffering from stomach pain since 1 week. Today evening we took him to hospital and doctors prescribed tablets for 6 days. If it is not cured in 6 days scanning is suggested. ### days back I think my son said that he swallowed his broken tooth in deep...
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom