Stolen Bike

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
My bike was stolen and I have now found the serial number provided a picture for a police report. Please be praying that my bike is recovered and returned to me. I just bought it this past summer and it was a very expensive bike. I really enjoyed riding it. I just feel so sad. I know God can intervene so that my bike will be returned to me. Please pray it be so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cannot find my two precious pieces of cast-iron cookware. I hope they haven't been stolen by the movers/someone. Please pray in Jesus name that we find them immediately, or that God gives us new ones.
Replies
10
Views
155
cannot find my two precious pieces of cast-iron cookware. I hope they haven't been stolen by the movers/someone. Please pray in Jesus name that we find them immediately, or that God gives us new ones.
Replies
8
Views
113
An amount was stolen from ###'s bank account. We don't yet know how they gained access to her bank card details. Please pray for restoration and justice. Pray that the authorities intervene and that God gives them wisdom on how to deal with this issue and find the robber. In Jesus' name, amen...
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom