S
start
Guest
Father
Connect with me I need you bring the miracle way to solve my financial problem.
Please show me your way to me. You know I am still struggling in this situation my problem not yet solve. Hold my hand walk with me for this difficult time and bring me to the correct way, let me see the your light, LORD.
Lord, delivered me from financial hardship. I shout for your help please Jesus for give my sin and help me. Amen!
Connect with me I need you bring the miracle way to solve my financial problem.
Please show me your way to me. You know I am still struggling in this situation my problem not yet solve. Hold my hand walk with me for this difficult time and bring me to the correct way, let me see the your light, LORD.
Lord, delivered me from financial hardship. I shout for your help please Jesus for give my sin and help me. Amen!
