Still Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy2

Servant
Please pray for me to be blessed with opportunity for an interview with ###. I have applied for a job and need as many prayers as possible.. Thank you for your help.. God Bless...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still praying for a complete healing I will forever wait on you my Lord let your will be done in Jesus name o pray AMEN!!
Replies
13
Views
148
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
204
Please prayer warriors please keep me in prayer for healing from vertigo please pray with me for strength to move around praying it don’t get any worse I also rebuke and other health issues in JESUS NAME I PRAY AND ASK THIS PRAYER AMEN THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom