Still Pray For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

niakay

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God please pray for me so that I will be better able to handle the situation that I am presently faced with. Please help me dear God in receiving my insurance claim from the Company within the next two weeks to pay off the car loan. Father God you know the fears I have, the struggles I faced in trying to do right by everyone. Father God give me strength to do what is right and do not stray from the truth even if it will cause problems for those you care about. Father God speak to the heart of the investigator of the insurance company and the police to see the truth and with the truth I'll be awarded my claim. Thank you God for speaking to the heart of my husband to provide support to myself and his children during this time which is one of the most difficult at this time. Father God give me the strength to continue taking care of my children, to give them time, to do my job to the best of my ability and to continue to serve you. My faith in you Father God during this time have gotten stronger during this time and I pray that this relationship continue to grow dear God. Continue to mold me in the being that you want me to be, continue to bless me dear God, continue to open doors for me Father God. Thank you God, thank You for the pain, the joys, the struggles which have only deepen my relationship with you.

Amen
 
I pray that God will give you strength in your testing times and bring you victory in your situation in Jesus Name!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please continue to put your trust in our heavenly father. He will help you through this and guide you in his path if you believe. God Bless. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
152
Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
12
Views
252
Please let my daughter, who lives abroad, call home every day. Please let my youngest son graduate from university and find a job immediately. Please let my family have enough money each month to pay for electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom