Still need prayers for employment. Had an all day ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needabreakthru

Humble Servant of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for employment. The individual has been job shadowing and interviewing since May 2014 but has not secured a job. They are currently low on funds and need to ask for financial assistance. They express a desire to work and utilize their education to contribute to society.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A few months ago, I submitted a few prayer requests concerning: 1. my financial problems and my job search: to this day, nothing has changed. I've completely lost confidence in myself, I'm desperate and more than a little angry with God. I feel betrayed and stupid for having trusted Him. As you...
Replies
4
Views
234
I’m reaching out with a humble and open heart to ask for your prayers as I continue on this journey to conceive. Six months ago, I experienced a miscarriage that shook me deeply, especially since it happened after 13 years of thinking I could never carry again. My fallopian tubes were burnt and...
Replies
10
Views
487
I still need prayers for my hands - the pain and unable to straighten one of my fingers on each hand. Also for the blockages on my legs to unblock. Please I need a miracle for my marriage reconciliation and for that evil woman to break all contact with my estranged husband so we can get back...
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom