Still being neglected of what I NEED to know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas4lv014

Disciple of Prayer
Still being neglected of what I NEED to know Beyond the long STANDING doubt, been without much of nothing, been suffering with a hernia for ### yrs now, ### could change that but GREED has prevented this. Been waiting on approval though the health insurance for the poor to get this surgery. Still got no JOB, have no car, no home, and no intimate relationship. If things don't change, going to CURSE both Christ and the HOLY Spirit openly as often as possible.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
   Warning....your threat about cursing God the Holy Spirit would be the greatest mistake you could ever make.    

 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.  Matthew 12:31-32
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy New Year To Everyone Thank-you to all who prayed about my car battery yesterday I got a jump start and I have been warming it up ever since I just don't drive enough...and now it is always very cold out too... but I will ask my mechanic tomorrow if I need a new battery or not... in...
Replies
22
Views
1K
Father I need answers speedily. I need to know what barriers are causing my friend and I to hear your voice. I ask you Lord to please take control of us. If it is your will let us be friends again or something more than that but if we were to become friends again I need your help to make sure...
Replies
9
Views
70
  • Locked
Pray that he stays healthy, pray that he finds someone to take care of him, his daughters and sons have been neglected him a lot. They refused to take responsibility. They totally neglect him and leave him with dirty clothes.
Replies
5
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom