Stil Iam Following My Dreams In Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

siju

Prayer Warrior
lord help me in my difficult situation kindly help me in my need, I am working in ### and I am struggling to pay my house loans, recently a phone call from my house my mother told me that the bank management has increased the loan payment now I have to pay more than what I have paid before, my salary is very low as well as I have been working here since ### years, this year I had a dream to settle in ### and with the grace of God I would start a business, but now I am financially down I don't have money to fulfill my dreams and settlement, if things are going like this I will be an expatriate forever, and I will not be able to settle in my country forever, I don't have anything left in my bank account to start a business or to dream of permanent settlement, I am like an athlete who was about to win the race but fell down in the final lap, please pray for me if those who are reading my mail, may God bless all who read my mail and find time to read my mail, may God bless all of you my dear brother and sisters in the name Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please remember ### and grant him the desires of his heart, Silver and Gold belong to you, please bless him according to your riches in glory, remember his dream of settling in ### and grant him enough money to open a business, I pray for his entire family that you bless them, in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father I pray that ### will be able to fulfill his dream of leaving back to his home country and his house loans payments will be over
 
Oh merciful Lord Jesus, I put ### into your loving hands and care. Lord Jesus he is facing a very difficult moment right now but Lord nothing is difficult or impossible for you. Lord Please take care of his financial needs, Lord he has a loan to pay and he is working in a foreign region. Lord please do what is best for him Lord. Lord we put our trust in you to make things better for ### in your loving kindness and Mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I GET MY HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEALED IN MY LIFE WEDDING AIR IS HEALED WITH ME I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR I GET MY MAN TO LIKE LOVE ME MAKE LOVE HUNNY BUNNY TIME HEALED WONDERFULLY GREATLY A...
Replies
10
Views
172
My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
261
Since I became homeless I have been a target from on particular group it’s always been like this considering my skin tone but Los Angeles it is so bad. I was followed by a man to the homeless shelter he stood outside and I think he was recording me too also saying what I had in the car and he...
Replies
10
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom