Stick With It

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Be like a postage stamp --
stick to one thing until
you get there.
-- Margaret Carty

I wonder how many people give up on their dream when they are just a week or two away from the big breakthrough that would bring it about?

One of the most challenging aspects of attaining success is to maintain a sense of urgency about your work, while at the same being patient enough to stick with it for as long as necessary.

It takes belief, faith and confidence.
Belief in what you are doing. Faith that the value you are creating will eventually come back to you, multiplied many times over. Confidence that comes from knowing that you are putting forth your very best effort.

If you work on something long enough, sincerely giving your best effort every day, constantly looking for ways to improve your performance and the value that you bring to the work, and it will succeed.

The most worthwhile accomplishments take time. That doesn’t mean you can sit back and wait for them. Because they also require aggressive pursuit on a daily basis. Know where you’re going, do your best work, give it everything you possibly can, provide as much value to as many people as possible, every opportunity you get, and then know with confidence that your efforts will be richly rewarded.

— Ralph Marston

Read more at
http://www.greatday.com

Be like a postage stamp --
stick to one thing until
you get there.
-- Margaret Carty

I wonder how many people give up on their dream when they are just a week or two away from the big breakthrough that would bring it about?

One of the most challenging aspects of attaining success is to maintain a sense of urgency about your work, while at the same being patient enough to stick with it for as long as necessary.

It takes belief, faith and confidence.
Belief in what you are doing. Faith that the value you are creating will eventually come back to you, multiplied many times over. Confidence that comes from knowing that you are putting forth your very best effort.

If you work on something long enough, sincerely giving your best effort every day, constantly looking for ways to improve your performance and the value that you bring to the work, and it will succeed.

The most worthwhile accomplishments take time. That doesn’t mean you can sit back and wait for them. Because they also require aggressive pursuit on a daily basis. Know where you’re going, do your best work, give it everything you possibly can, provide as much value to as many people as possible, every opportunity you get, and then know with confidence that your efforts will be richly rewarded.

— Ralph Marston

Read more at
http://www.greatday.com
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear God of the Universe - My wife has been consistent in her request for a divorce. Her infidelity is out in the open. She has no desire to reconcile. I have filed for divorce in an effort to move things forward so that I can recover. I do not want this to be happening. I ask that you help me...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have tried to put my security and trust in things of this earth. People failed me, things turned out to be wrong and I was broke. I did know what to do. I struggled so hard to find the truth and the truth that will make me free. Then I found Jesus on my way to work. Jesus only way to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your value is the price of Jesus’s life. 💓 Let Us Pray: God, Jesus died so that I may have life. I ask You in Jesus' name help me die to self so Jesus can have life and life more abundantly living in me. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it...
Replies
Views
We would be honored to pray for your husband as he prepares for his job interview. Let us pray: Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you with grateful hearts, knowing that you are the source of all wisdom and guidance. We lift up this dear husband to you as he prepares for his job interview. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Paul’s command in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 to “pray without ceasing,” can be confusing. Paul is referring to an attitude of God-consciousness and God-surrender that we carry with us all the time. Every waking moment is to be lived in an awareness that God is with us and that He is actively involved...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom