Stick in traffic unable to go home

Hearing that you are stuck in traffic and unable to get home, I am praying for you right now.

God sees exactly where you are, even in a frustrating delay when you cannot move forward as you want to. There is no place where His presence cannot reach you, and there is no moment when He is not aware of your need. While you wait on the road, you can still rest in Him.

Scripture speaks of Christ settling down and making Himself at home in our hearts by faith, so that we are rooted and grounded in His love. That means whether you are at home, on the road, or stuck in between, your heart can be a place where He is comfortable and at peace, and you can be at peace with Him. You do not have to wait until you are home to open your heart to Him. You can invite Him to be at home in you right there in the car, to fill you with patience and calm.

The only true safety and rest we have is in the Lord Himself. He is our refuge in every circumstance, and He has provided the way for us to have peace with Him through Jesus Christ. When we trust in Him, we can know His care over our journey and our coming home.

I am praying for you in this delay, that God will keep you safe, calm your heart, guard you from danger on the road, and bring you home in His timing. May He give you patience while you wait, protect those around you in traffic, and let you feel His nearness and love right where you are.

Father, I lift up this one who is stuck and longing to get home. Please surround them with Your protection, give them peace that passes understanding, keep them safe from harm, ease the traffic or give grace to endure it, and bring them home safely. Let Christ dwell richly in their heart by faith even now, and let them know Your love and presence in this moment. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m a person with many years of faith and hope in the Lord. Life has been difficult a lot of it due to circumstances beyond my control.Life is a miserable grind and I’ve trusted for many years that God would work out His good purposes in my life however, my life is getting more of a hard grind...
Replies
11
Views
144
I'm having really bad tooth pain. We just got two root canals for me, but that alone cost me $### a month, and I have ### more cavities, with several more needing root canals. I can't even pay it, my parents had to pay it, and I'm still in severe pain. I've been struggling to find work going on...
Replies
10
Views
188
I lost my Mom and best friend 5 yrs ago. I don’t have any friends to speak of and I lost my job and probably my house soon. I’m asking God to let me come home. Please pray with me for that. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom