Steps to reach heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All my step children and everyone I know should see, feel and taste those steps we should take to reach our eternal home in glory.

a. I wont do it anymore. I will not sin against God but will read His word and obey what it says.
b. I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me. Weakness and dissapointments shall come but I will continue to follow Jesus no matter how hard it is.
c. I want to do the will of the Father. He sent us all to earth to be a shining light for Jesus.
d. How do I follow Jesus in the middle of my trials? By faith believing and trusting His word. I am with you always... He said. Even to the end of the earth.
e. I will try to do it. By Gods grace and mercy we shall reach our eternal goal, that is heaven.
f. I will do it. Do the will of the Father who loves me with an everlasting love.
g. I have reached the place I wanted to be. Nothing on earth can separate from the love of God.

Be Thou my vision o Lord of my heart.
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.
Thou my best thought, by day or by night.
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

What about the idea to bring heaven down to the earth.
10Your kingdomcome, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Why should people work hard to reach heaven. Sounds to me like religion, not faith.
The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow/toil to it.

The word REACH the heaven is like heaven is so hard to reach.
But i am sure, heaven is just one step away from us. The word of the Lord is near, is in your mouth.
The heaven is another dimension. It is a spiritual dimension. It is not far, but it is just in another dimension. Revelation of that can bring you totaly close to heaven. In fact when you walk by faith and not by sight, you are walking in that KINGDOM DIMENSION.

So walk in the spirit and not in the flesh and you will not only reach the heaven, you will every time you do it BE in that heaven. We are not our flesh. We are spirit and we have a body. Body stays here and rottens when we die. The spirit is always connected to the heaven. God is in us. Jesus is in us. God is a spirit. So HEAVEN IS IN US. Can you believe it, when i say this to you? If not, i pray that you will have that revelation that will deliver you from hard working and toiling and reaching the heaven and salvation. People in religion put condemnation on others when they operate in that modus. Ask yourself am i free. Because where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. There is no condemnation to those who walk after the flesh and not after the spirit. So you must not reach anything. The heaven is IN YOU. Isnt that a liberating thing?

I cover this post with the blood of Jesus from any negative and comments from the devil WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, in Jesus name, amen.
I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS, so you are to, Glenny. God bless you....

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus clearly said. My kingdom is not of this world, if it were, my servants would fight. Luke 17.1a So, Gods kingdom is where we are going. Nothing is hard to reach when Jesus is on our side, guiding us, helping us and giving us strenght to continue our pilgrims way to heaven. Love reading The Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan. It clearly show us where we are and where we are heading. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

What about the idea to bring heaven down to the earth.
10Your kingdomcome, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Why should people work hard to reach heaven. Sounds to me like religion, not faith.
The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow/toil to it.

The word REACH the heaven is like heaven is so hard to reach.
But i am sure, heaven is just one step away from us. The word of the Lord is near, is in your mouth.
The heaven is another dimension. It is a spiritual dimension. It is not far, but it is just in another dimension. Revelation of that can bring you totaly close to heaven. In fact when you walk by faith and not by sight, you are walking in that KINGDOM DIMENSION.

So walk in the spirit and not in the flesh and you will not only reach the heaven, you will every time you do it BE in that heaven. We are not our flesh. We are spirit and we have a body. Body stays here and rottens when we die. The spirit is always connected to the heaven. God is in us. Jesus is in us. God is a spirit. So HEAVEN IS IN US. Can you believe it, when i say this to you? If not, i pray that you will have that revelation that will deliver you from hard working and toiling and reaching the heaven and salvation. People in religion put condemnation on others when they operate in that modus. Ask yourself am i free. Because where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. There is no condemnation to those who walk after the flesh and not after the spirit. So you must not reach anything. The heaven is IN YOU. Isnt that a liberating thing?

I cover this post with the blood of Jesus from any negative and comments from the devil WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, in Jesus name, amen.
I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS, so you are to, Glenny. God bless you....

I like what you stated! I believe Heaven is Spiritual, however I believe that some of Heaven can be seen in part as we look up we see a part of Heaven in the form of the Clouds, the Stars, the Sun and the Moon! Our God, Jesus is in those things that we see and we are all capable of seeing Jesus at the same time no matter where we are in the world in the form of the Clouds, the Main Cloud, the Mighty Hand of God! Whatever Jesus shows us in the Heavens is only from Him for the devil, our enemies are nor allowed there any longer! No need in sharing what we see in the Heavens or hear in the thunder for the last 2 paragraphs in Revelations for we don't need plagues added to us :)

The Lord has made me lie down in green pastures for to gaze upon Him, His Beauty and His Angels! Have you ever looked for Him in the Heavens? Have you ever noticed the Main Cloud come in and go out and even vanish from your sight? Is that not the same Spirit of the living God that moved upon the face of the deep in the beginning? Is that not what formed the Earth with rain? Is that not the throne of Jesus that we all can be seated in at the same time? Oh what awaits us as we join with Him when we all rain fire and brimstone together! Thank You, Praise You Lord God All Mighty Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Have you ever seen Sodom and Gomorrah? Look up arkdiscovery.com :)

I like what you stated! I believe Heaven is Spiritual, however I believe that some of Heaven can be seen in part as we look up we see a part of Heaven in the form of the Clouds, the Stars, the Sun and the Moon! Our God, Jesus is in those things that we see and we are all capable of seeing Jesus at the same time no matter where we are in the world in the form of the Clouds, the Main Cloud, the Mighty Hand of God! Whatever Jesus shows us in the Heavens is only from Him for the devil, our enemies are nor allowed there any longer! No need in sharing what we see in the Heavens or hear in the thunder for the last 2 paragraphs in Revelations for we don't need plagues added to us :)

The Lord has made me lie down in green pastures for to gaze upon Him, His Beauty and His Angels! Have you ever looked for Him in the Heavens? Have you ever noticed the Main Cloud come in and go out and even vanish from your sight? Is that not the same Spirit of the living God that moved upon the face of the deep in the beginning? Is that not what formed the Earth with rain? Is that not the throne of Jesus that we all can be seated in at the same time? Oh what awaits us as we join with Him when we all rain fire and brimstone together! Thank You, Praise You Lord God All Mighty Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Have you ever seen Sodom and Gomorrah? Look up arkdiscovery.com :)

Brother James we need to discern between the Creature and creation. The word/Jesus/God created the moon the stars the clouds. They are not personification of God but we can praise God when we see the beauty of what He has created. The clouds , moon, sun, stars are the creation and He can use them as He wants. They are not to be praised, but the one that created them should be praised. I think my statement is based on the word. Can you elaborate yours in the same way. If we become too poetic and emotional this can lead to misinterpretation and thus to some kind of religion which sounds so nice and smoothe and poetic but it is not useful for our faith.

Brother James we need to discern between the Creature and creation. The word/Jesus/God created the moon the stars the clouds. They are not personification of God but we can praise God when we see the beauty of what He has created. The clouds , moon, sun, stars are the creation and He can use them as He wants. They are not to be praised, but the one that created them should be praised. I think my statement is based on the word. Can you elaborate yours in the same way. If we become too poetic and emotional this can lead to misinterpretation and thus to some kind of religion which sounds so nice and smoothe and poetic but it is not useful for our faith.

We are to worship God/Jesus in spirit and in truth within ourselves and we can bow before Him as well as He does fill everything we see.

The Word of God is very incredible! Is it a treasure map or instructions that can lead us to finding God standing right in front of us, behind us, below us and above us, all around us and even in us? Let me take you back to the beginning of the Bible and let's start with the word created in the King James Version, yet I have studied the Greek and Hebrew to get a better understanding of how God originally meant for us to understand Him! If you look up the word create it means to form, doesn't it? Now read the first book knowing that Jesus formed the Heavens and the Earth. What was already there in the beginning? The spirit of the living God was there, the Earth was there, the Water was there and the voice of God was there. Now go to any place that man hasn't created anything and look out to the horizon in your thoughts and ask yourself how was this created. Didn't waters, rain and storms give everything the shapes that you see? Isn't water a Spirit that completely fills Heaven and Earth? If you dig anywhere in the Earth will you not eventually hit water? Let's go to Ecclesiastes 1:4 (KJV) One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. Now look up the words abideth for ever, does that not mean that it has always been and will always be? Try to keep in mind that these are not my words, they are the Words of the living God. Have you ever read the last book of the Old Testament Malachi 4:2 Sun of Righteousness, isn't God the only one that is Righteous? Try to keep in mind that I have met God, I have had the whole Bible flash before my eyes a few times and I have read and studied the whole Bible more times than I can even tell, I know God and I have had Him speak with me in more ways than I can describe. Have you ever read Ephesians 4:6 (KJV) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all, or Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Isn't Jesus coming in the Clouds and even with clouds in the Heavens and every eye will see Him even at the same time? Isn't that taught all through the Bible? Didn't the Old Testament Israelites follow God in the form of a Cloud?

I am not a know it all but I do know a great much and I love to share things that I know but it isn't for everyone to understand. Some have eyes to see Him and some don't :)

Similar Requests

• Article
When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us. It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord forever more and give Him glory all the days of my life. His love, mercy and compassion will never end. He has come to give us life and life eternal in heaven. He said. Thou will be with Me in paradise. What a joyous description of Jesus own desires and wants. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come to the holy presence of Jesus and then you for sure, will find the joy and the peace you were looking after a long time. All your dreams will be fulfilled and the deepest desires of your heart will come true. My love for You o Lord is truly pure. Just looking at Your heavenly face...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We were created in the image of God. We were sent here to earth to praise, honor and glorify the Lord. We are the temple of God and and we must live a life that pleases to Him. But so many lost their way and now they are roaming the world with an empty soul and no one comes out to help...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Lord want us all to live a holy and pure life before Him. He lived to serve God alone and preached, teach and admonish all of us how to reach our eternal home in glory. Let us all live just as He did. Be ye holy, even as My Father which is in heaven is holy. Jesus desire to live a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom