Staying In Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

candypooh

Humble Servant
In Jesus Name please pray for me. I posted a prayer yesterday and almost immediately the devil went to work on trying to keep me from staying prayerful and in faith. I know God is at work and that great blessings will come after this storm. I thank God in advance and I thank you for your prayers. In Jesus Name, Amen!

God bless us all!
 
Wow I so know what you mean....tell Satan to take a hike, get behind thee. Yesterday I had the same experience, my God, keep you protected under the blood of Jesus...God came through last night in miraculous small ways to show me he had not forgotten me. God, please secure in their faith....amen.
 
Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You and obey Your Word. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!!!!

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)….. 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you……6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
 
Lord,

Satan tries each day to set us off course, to distract us and unsettle us. Make each day a blessing and help her through the storm with your love, strength and hope. You are a great God.
 
Satan is our enemy! Lord we abide in you Jesus and pray daily to your name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS please close the mouth of the dog towards the cats. I pray he is a good dog and understands we are here to pick him up to come with us. He needs to understand to attack anything father i pray for today and to be a great day for me to turn in the paperwork in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray for me that I Will find a Place for living There some Weeks or only some very few months which I will be able to Pay for!
Replies
8
Views
128
Need prayers to have my sister ### backed out of talking to a realtor to sell my moms house she’s not really thinking straight and me being her brother will be displaced and it’ll affect me personally for a long time hard enough dealing with my mom being gone without adding to the pain and...
Replies
9
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom