Stay on narrow way

We are truly grateful for the opportunity to lift you up in prayer, standing alongside you as you seek to stay on the narrow path and live by faith. It is our privilege to support you in this journey, and we have been earnestly praying for God's guidance and strength to be upon you.

If you have experienced God's faithfulness and seen your prayer answered, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share your praise report so that we can all glorify God together for His goodness and mercy.

If you still feel the need for continued prayer and support, please do not hesitate to post an update. We are committed to walking this path with you, encouraging you, and upholding you in prayer as you seek to live a life of faith.

May God continue to bless you and keep you steadfast in His love. We are praying for you to be filled with the Holy Spirit's power and wisdom as you navigate this journey. Remember, we are here for you, and we believe that God is at work in your life.

In Jesus' name, we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the narrow path. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
204
IT IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO FIND A GOOD MAN I GET TO MOVE GREATLY WHERE ITS A GOOD THING FOR ME MY 2 CATS GREATLY A NEW STATE OR COUNTRY IT IS OK IF I GET A PLACE IN ### UPSIDE CAN BE UP HOWEVER IM READY TO BE HAPPY I HAVE BEEN IN ### ALL MY LIFE GREATLY WHERE I...
Replies
10
Views
310
I have been struggling with major anxiety & depression. And maybe it’s my fault that I get really attached and I crave love. But due to my family issues and my past traumas I’ve become this way. My boyfriend has a very good career in his current city, where I also live, I rented a new flat and...
Replies
8
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom