Nobody is reading this thread right now.

“...The women said to Naomi: “Praise be to the LORD, who this day has not left you without a guardian-redeemer. May he become famous throughout Israel! He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age...”
(Ruth 4:14–15, NIV)
Stay Close to the Right People
Naomi lost her husband in death, and then both her sons died as well. She was so discouraged that she didn’t think she could go on. She had been full of joy and sweetness, but now she was bitter. She even changed her name from Naomi, which means “my joy,” to Mara, which means “bitter.” She was saying, “Call me bitter.” But her friends refused and kept calling her Naomi. She was trying to stay in defeat, but they said, “No, you’re coming into victory,” and eventually she did.
If you have been through disappointments and loss, you need people around you who will remind you about who you are—not people who will get bitter with you and agree with the defeat. Stay close to people who will call you blessed and victorious. You want people in your life who will remind you that your best days are yet to come, that what was meant for your harm, God will use to your advantage. God bless you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. —Ruth 1:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This beautiful statement of loyalty...
Replies
Views
Please pray please pray for my pet mouse people are putting traps out and beats out to kill them they don't deserve to suffer they are God's creatures there is a purpose for them to be here is very very crawl to hurt them I love all God's creatures I'm fighting to keep them alive it's very hard...
Replies
Views
Please cover my marriage my husband had been posting on Facebook I love my wife over and about me his ex girlfriend put hearts on the post. The lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in fight for marriage with woman. I have no ill will against her I asking for prayer. God doesn't want...
Replies
Views
Pray that my boyfriend has respect for our relationship that he doesn’t entertain his ex wife. They cross boundaries when conversing and I pray they both feel inside that what they doing is wrong and humble themselves with humility to respect eachother and me as well to not cross boundaries...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom