Start your day with prayer.

Dear Lord, lead me on to glory.
Protect me from all harm and temptations in the world.
Guide my steps and make me a blessing today and forever.
Amen
Amen. Thank you Jesus for making me a blessing to my family and everyone around me.
 
Come into my heart Lord Jesus. Come and stay there. Satan with all kinds of temptations will flee from us when we have the Lord in our heart all the time. Call unto Me... says the Lord. I will answer thee. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus’ name help me develop a lifelong habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You daily. God don’t let me do this out of legalism, obligation, or feel under pressure to do it. Let me do it because I want to; I need to. Let me do it out of a heart of love...
Replies
0
Views
218
Heavenly Father, we thank You for this Monday morning and the gift of a brand new week. Lord Jesus, guide our hearts and minds today, filling us with Your peace and wisdom as we step into the week ahead. Remove all fear, worry, and negativity, and replace them with Your perfect love that...
Replies
11
Views
608
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:2 : Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. Theological Implications: This verse highlights the importance of prioritizing God first thing in the day. It teaches that worship is not just for when things are easy or...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom